My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, December 04, 2006

Auntie Gemma

Auntie Gemma went for operation afew days ago. She had cysts and had to forego her
holiday to egypt. Naturally, my cousin was very disappointed coz. the luggage was actually packed and they were all ready to go.

I was working late over the past few days and did not have the time to visit her. Most of my cousins did. Mom went too. When i went to visit her on sat evening, my gosh ... didn't realise that she was discharged in the morning already. Opened the door of her room in hospital and it was in total darkness.

In the evening, had a family gathering and went through some of the photos which was taken during JW wedding. Saw this funny photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well! The next time when we meet up will probably be on christmas day. I enjoyed sat nite with them and also, it was very nice to stand at the balcony on the third floor of the house enjoying the evening wind and in the darkness of the nite, watched the planes flying in the sky coz. they are staying near the airport.

Earlier in the day, went to the new Ikea and bought new furnitures. It's gonna be quite exciting and fun coz. am revamping my so-called living room area upstairs.