My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wet Wet Wet

It was mentioned over the radio that it rained for 18 hours. My goodness. I had a company christmas function @ the Loof yesterday. It's a roof-top bar and thankfully, they had a marque. If not, i think the party would have been disatrious. Despite the heavy rain, i am glad that the turnout was at least decent. The guests certainly made an effort to come, with umbrellas in their hands. After the party ended, rushed down to nexus for practice. I was really late, but well, better late than not turn up at all.

It's still raining
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The 3 Interns
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was also pouring heavily on monday as i made my way to meet up with some friends for dinner. It was wet, wet and wet. Wish i didn't need to take public transport. But well, at least the food was good. So it was all worth it. Am really thankful that N & J gave me a ride home after that. If not, i guess i'll be either stranded at the restaurant or reach home @ midnight (again).

While waiting for C & G at the train station, i called Karen who's in down under. Hve not spoken to her for ages. She was trying to put Kallista & Jolene to bed while 4mth old Ryan just woke up. My gosh ... Kallista is now 8yrs while Jolene is 6. Time flies. The last time i saw Kallista & Jolene, they were just 5 & 3. Karen says she took a year off from work to take care of the kids. Good on her. Kind of a full time tai tai but she says the kids keep her really busy. Am looking forward to seeing them next June when she brings them back for a month-long holiday.