My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Rest

Finally ... i am on leave today to run errands and catch up with some sleep. I am simply tired, in fact, exhausted. The last which i went on leave was in Oct. It's been a good 3 months.

Have been busy these couple of weeks and i can't believe it, my schedule is packed all the way to Christmas Day. There's something on every day/nite and that doesn't leave me much time to rest, pray and prepare for christmas. If it's not because of church committments, then it's work. There's choir rehersals, practice with the 'music team' for christmas eve party, pre-christmas gathering with different groups of people, company christmas function etc . But it's exciting and am enjoying it.

So this afternoon, will need to do as much as i can.Talking about Christmas, my favourite time of the year ... i'll be inviting some friends and cousins to attend the service. Hope they can make it.

It's a season of giving and sharing. Always great to bless others and see a smile on their faces. It's so delightful. I gave the first present to Lynn, my dear cousin last week since i'm not sure if i will be seeing her these 2 weeks. It's a pair of mphosis slippers with some 'diamonds' on it. She love it so much and hee hee .. i like it too. Which explains why i got an identical pair for myself also.

Anyway, had a great steamboat dinner just now with the two M & M, XF & Ginny. At last, we finally used the free M-hotel food voucher which we had. Luckily, it's a free meal. If not, i really think it's not worth paying so much just for steamboat. Had an enjoyable time and Ginny was sharing with us her experience of child-birth.

Am really tired already. I'll end here and go to la-la land soon.zzzzzzzzzzz