My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bad Monday

I had a 'not-so-good' day today. What a way to start the morning, day and week. Felt pissed off with boss comments early in the morning.

And my poor colleague came to me saying that boss went to tell her off about the same thing 3 times. Before meeing, after meeting and after lunch. Had to tell her not to put it at heart and just ignore his remarks. I think this statement is for myself too.

It's a situation when my staff makes mistakes and i'm responsible and answerable for it. Sigh! But it doesn't help when u have a boss that harps on the same thing many times. What to do ... just bear with it. If only he can be more understanding and patient.

Auntie Rebecca was talking to me abt Uncle Roy's boss on sat. The boss makes my uncle works real hard. He works till the wee hours, over the weekends and even public holiday such as CNY. She read the bible on sat morning which spoke about loving your neighbours and enemies. She commented that in this case, how is she going to love Uncle Roy's boss. She'll try, but it's tough.

In my case, i find it really tough too. Loving my boss, my gosh! It's easy to tell yourself to do so when things are alright. But it's tough to see the goodness in him during 'stormy weathers'. It's like ... hmm .. no way. But it really does remind me of a sermon which was preached abt a mth or 2 ago.

It has been a bad day. So didn't want to stay late in the office. Have been staying late for the past 2 weeks, including fridays. But in the end, i was almost the last person to leave again. By then, everyone has left except XF & me. She has had a bad day today too because uncle goh has tendered.

I know that everytime i feel really pissed off at work, i'll go to the washroom to pray. I did and as usual, it made me feels better. A friend called in the afternoon. I think the familiar voice did bring some comfort and made me feel better too.