My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Celebrations

JW messaged me that Joyce, KY & her may be coming for sun 10am service. I really hope they come. I've not had the chance to ask my family yet. Will ask them tomm. Christmas is extra meaningful to me this year as well coz. my good friend, Mabel is joining me for the first time (also as a christian) at the christmas eve party. My gosh ... it's something which i've prayed for so many years and it's finally happening. It's undescriable joy.

It has been a good practice tonite and got to know afew more people from the youth service. Meiyi stands on my left during worship and she is only 16yrs. On my right, there is Yushan and Kaining. I think Yushan should be also around 16yrs and Kaining is just 14yrs. Really young rite? But it's been quite enjoyable with the youths. Some of them are really energetic and wow ... i really admire the teachers and lecturers. It's certainly not easy handling 'extra hyper' kids and students. Tough job.

Had my third christmas celebrations today. The first was the gals-get together @ Evelyn's place last sat. Second was a company event and third, a mini-christmas party cum lunch in the office which we had today. The fourth which is on christmas eve is at my place with the unit & fifth, would be the family dinner @ JW's place. Hmm ... that's why christmas has always been my fav.

Christmas Party/Lunch in the office today
(pix with the interns, bonnie, jasmine & alicia)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas Get-together @ Eve's Place (No log-cake ... this is what we had instead)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting