My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wish i could go on holiday now

It has been a really tiring and stressful week. I guess it was all accumulated. Lack of sleep & stress plus worry. My colleagues just told me that it's no good. They hardly hear me say that i'm stress. It's always them who would complain about it first. And now that they hear me saying it, it means that i'm really stressed. And they are too.

What to do, we are in the midst of crucial period of project. Just 2 more weeks and the 'show' is on. Come monday and all the street banners will be up. And yeap, it's 'show-time'. I have been totally tired. There are countless nites whereby once i reach the bed, i would just fall asleep almost instantly.

So today, just stayed at home. I needed rest and sleep. Felt that i was going to fall sick soon. But well, i can't afford to be sick at this time. Bad timing!

Came back from an overnite trip from KL last sunday. It was the first time that my bro & me took turns to drive (long distance in Malaysia i mean). I enjoyed the ride & drive. That was the time when we 'evaluated' our mazda 3. Hmm ... not bad. Car is quite stable despite of the long distance & fast speed. I am already thinking of the next destination where we can drive in, perhaps with friends. Bukit Tinngi? Cameron Islands? Fraser Hill? Or well, the good old Malacca will be fine. But i guess, i usually end up with just JB and my usual Taman Sentosa.

Met up with the Voon & Foo family during the wake & funeral. By the time we reached KL, it was around 3.30pm and we went straight to the wake & stayed till abt 9pm. Yeap - didn't even check into the hotel. In the first place, we were in a rush. So didn't even book any accommodation. Only called to book reservations while i was at the wake. And the next day, we checked out early too as we had to be at the funeral at 8.30am.

For this week, i would say that one of the highlights is the recee trip to St. James Power Station on friday. We will be having an event there in 2 - 3 weeks time and wow, the place is actually quite huge as they have many clubs and bars catering to the different genre off music and crowds. But well, the site recee was in the afternoon. So what we saw will be very different from nite.