My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Meeting The Celebrity Twins

I finally had the chance to meet May & Choi during the opening ceremony on friday coz. Robin invited them as Guests. So naturally, my colleagues and me were looking forward to seeing them. But well, i don't know much about them except that they were twins and are MTV VJs.

They are really tall and quite a babe. Robin's fav is Choy coz. he said she is friendlier. Anyway, i actually had the opportunity to work with them for an event next month but latter changed it to Irene Ang & possibly Amy Cheng. Coz. not too sure if the twins will be suitable.

For today, met Paul Twohill and Emilee Kang from Singapore Idol 2006 plus Moses Lim. Let's see who i'll meet tomorrow. OK! These are the more interesting bits of my job. But trust me ... it doesn't happen everyday.