My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, May 21, 2007

Grandma's Class Reunion

When i had dinner with grandma on saturday, i was totally caught by surprise when she said that she just went for her class gathering in the afternoon. Wow ... that really surprised me. Grandma ... class reunion?? Never knew that she's still in touch with her clasmates all these years.

And the interesting thing which i found out is that she has been having this annual gathering for many years. In fact, they have never once missed the gathering. I am totally impressed, and appalled. It was something which i never knew. I wonder ... what kind of granddaughter have i been .... totally bo chap? We've been staying together for about 20 years and i never once knew.

Anyway, my cousin and me were curious where they met and what they talked. Grandma said that they met at Allson Hotel and had dim sum (wow ... they sure know how to enjoy). Hmm ... what did they talk about .... this is funny! About the kind of medicine which each of them are taking or using now and which part of their body is aching. Ha ha .... i may be laughing right now and well, that may happen to me next them too.

It's interesting. Perhaps i should ask my journalist friends to contact my grandma if they are covering such stories. But grandma is shy ... she said she doesn't want her photo in the newspaper. Ha ha!

Labels: