My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

JUMP Concert



It has been a very busy but yet ministering weekend. Lots of things were taking place. Went to the Jump Concert just now at Touch Community Centre. Had a good time praising the Lord. The praise and worship was dynamic. But i thought it would be better if it was held on a friday nite instead.

Chayanid reminded me that i should plan to go for the church camp in thailand next year with her. Afterall, my last trip there was quite a long time ago. Maybe 3 years. And while i am there, i could serve in my own capacity as well. Gee ... it sounds really exciting.

Anyway, the Thai Worship Team has done a great job and i'm sure they have imparted alot to many of us in individual ways. Wish sunday service was like that every week.

Maria, Chin and Me.
Chin mentioned that i look like Sister Arlene on sat. When i told Cheryl, she said the same thing. When i went for church camp in thailand, afew people also told me that. I've seen sister arlene but i can't remember how she looks like. Do we really look alike? I'm curious.







Labels: