My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dreams and Feelings

I woke up this morning from a deep dream which had something to do with work and personal. I saw someone who means alot to me and who has been a pillar of strength. But the surprising thing was that when i saw the person whom i missed dearly, i turned around and walked away quickly. I was surprised by my action in the dream (even when i woke up). But i knew very clearly why i turned away.

This visual which i saw is certainly a reflection of what i kind of feel in my daily course of work and life. It has been a tremendously stressful time at work adjusting to the work styles, thinking and patterns of someone whom i report to. There have been many differences and it hasn''t been easy dealing with it.

I know deep within, i wish so badly that i didn't need to go through this. But the situation has made me more independent that before, given me challenges and opportunities for myself to stretch further.

Perhaps, the hurt is still there and never quite healed when my source of strength and dependence was taken away from me literally overnight. The sudden change of events without any warning had left me unprepared. I had no one to depend on except for myself and of course, couldn't have pulled through till today without God. Thank you for being there for me .. from the bottom of my heart.

Labels: