My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, September 17, 2007

KL Trip

Have not had the time to blog for a long time. I went to KL for a short business trip two weeks back. Was there to visit an exhibition. Due to some urgent work matters in the office, my colleague and i only reach the airport at 4.15pm. And our flight was at 5pm. Didn't expect a traffic jam in the afternoon due to an accident. Thankfully we did online check-in in the morning. However,the flight was delayed for an hour due to technical problems and a long queue for flight take-off. Flight delay seems to be a norm lately. On my return trip, flight was also delayed. Thankfully it was just by 20 minutes.

Even though it was a short trip, i managed to meet up with an old friend aka my ex-shepherd Susan in KL. Hope to catch up again with her when she comes to Singapore this week.

Anyway, it was a fruitful and busy trip. Bump into some industry friends there. And i must say that the funniest thing that happened during this trip was that my colleague and i took a long time just to check into the hotel room. The staff had given us the wrong room type due to computer system problem. First, we were given the room at Level 6. We had booked for a twin-sharing room but it was a double-bed instead. Then we were reallocated to level 22. It was wrong again. Eventually, they got it right for the room at level 26. Cool .. coz. i got upgraded to the club floor. Do i mind? You must be kiddin'. Of course i don't.

On the way to the airport. Train departs from KL central to airport. It's just half-an hour train ride.



This is the plane which i'm boarding and taking me home. Singapore Airlines .. a great way to fly!

Labels: