My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Death @ 40

Came home early last nite only to be greeted by the news from dad and grandma that MC King has just died. I was just at the door-step and have not even stepped into the house yet. My family and i are not BIG fans of him but in a way, he has been pretty much a household name.

Coincidentally, i had accidentally chanced upon his blog only afew months back. After the sudden death of Kenneth & Cathy Loh's son, MJ's accdent, the passing on of grand uncle, my perspective of life has really changed alot. It reminds me that life is short. While everything is accordance to God's timing, well .. you really don't know if you will still be around the next day. Like what my colleague Patricia always say, leave life to the fullest everyday.

Labels: