My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Singapore City Scoops

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This book is highly recommended and was featured in either URBAN papers or IS Magazine last week. I checked out the website and finally bought this book just now. It's available @ Borders & Kinokuniya under the travel section.

I love such books and i know Mabel Lee will like it too. It's Singapore Hip Independent Guide that boldly takes you on, off and beyond the beaten track. It samples Singapore's electic best. It spans the island and zooms on cosmopolitan hot spots, local favourites and hidden finds.

The book is compiled by a team of local and foreign urban currators and gives a rare insiders view to what's spicing up the cities. Check it out!

Perfect treat for me especially after a stressful day. OK ... that's not the real treat. The real treat is my new Nine West shoes. Finally found the perfect pair after many years (i am not joking). Tried on it quite afew times and finally bought it. I just realised something about myself yesterday too. I am simply fussy about shoes. I get paraniod when it's not the rite one.

Your shoe lover signing off. Hope i'm not sounding like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex & The City who's always in her Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahnik. Well! I'll never own a pair of Jimmy Choo's or Manolos coz. the price is simply exorbitant. But the designs are really pretty. But in the first place, i don't have too many events to flaunt them to.