My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Discover Singapore

I almost forgot about this till i saw the photos just now.

On Boxing day, i was on leave and after visiting Baby Junior, i went on a recee trip to Upper Pierce Reservior and Seletar Reservior. I was feeling really bored and since the weather is really nice, took a drive there to check it out. I have always passed by the place by the main road many times but not inside. It turned out to be really fun and interesting, partly because of the monkeys and also because i had my digital camera with me and my bro had his SLR. It turned out to be a photography session. I love to check out new places and this is one of those rare places which i have not been before.

Two days after the trip, there were reports in the papers informing the public not to feed the monkeys. Don't worry. I'm not one of them but there were many who did that when i was there.

Anyway, check out the place if you have not. It's nice to also get close to nature and enjoy the greeneries at times.