My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, September 14, 2006

911

11 September (911) must have been a good date. I actually have 4 friends whose birthday falls on the same day. Incredible. There's Jason, Lisan, Nic & Sissy. Guess i will never have the excuse of forgetting their b'day.

Anyway, we celebrated Sissy's birthday on Mon. She was a happy gal coz. her shepherd send her a pretty bouquet of flowers to the office.








Had our cg today without our CL - Alvin who's outstation. But the session was good. Not because CL is away. Jo led the discussion really well considering that it's her first attempt. Joseph & Ee-Lin joined us for cg for the first time too.

Great to know that Mabel & MJ will be coming on sat for anniversary celebrations. Their presence will be one of my greatest encouragement. And i do pray that God will constantly show me the ways to help & support them.

I've invited Fiona & the rest of the gals. Too bad Fiona can't make it coz. she'll be away in Japan for holidays. So gal .. will catch up with u when u're back. Enjoy your trip :)