My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Experience @ The Movie

I did something which i have not done for a really long time today .... that is to watch a movie myself. So far, this is the second time only.

The first was many years back. It was a movie by Jodie Foster and i think i watched it at Lido. I don't really like to watch movies alone but i remembered it was out of curiosity on the experience.

Today .... well .... that's because i finished work really early as i was out for a meeting. Didn't want to go home early and had no plans. As i was approaching the food court, i remembered that the cinema was just upstairs and thus, went to check out the movie screening time.

Great! The timing was just perfect. And they had the movie which i've wanted to watch, "Devil Wears Prada" (my kind of show).

So, it was an instantaneous decision. Bought the tix straight away and went to the cinema.

I guess it's bec. of school holidays and that explains why there were quite alot of youngsters. Anyway, i enjoyed the movie. But still, i guess i still prefer not to watch movies alone. I still prefer company.