My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Consumer Complains

I was at the foodcourt having dinner just now when something caught my attention. There was this middle-age lady complaning to the food court manager. She was really angry and went on and on and on. I am not sure what exactly happened. Most likely was because of the uncle who cleans the table. Anyway, the lady's teenage daughter was just standing quietly there while the food court manager was patiently listening to her complains.

Oh No ... it reminds me that my most dreaded project is just round the corner and i'll be faced with many similiar situations.Complains from visitors, exhibitors, suppliers, colleagues etc. It makes me realise that when people are really angry, they really are. There are indeed all kinds of people in this world.

Complains comes in many forms and these people can complain about everything and anything. Threats ... well ... of course there are. They'll threathen to complain to the media, to the bosses and to the whole wide world if possible. But luckily, nothing major have happened.

I have new people in my team this time and hopefully, they can handle such situations well. If not, it's going to be really tough for me. All i can say is ... well .. SIAN! Would rather spend my weekend in church, shopping or catching up with friends. But what to do ... work is still work and it needs to be done.

I just wonder at times as such, God! How do we love our enemies? Why do such people exist in this world? Why? Why? Why? ..... ha ha ... just drink some water, take a breather and life goes on.