My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Uni friends

Met up with Ad, Cheryl (Choo), Lyn & Corrine yesterday nite for dinner. They're my bunch of RMIT Uni friends. We didn't really hang-out together during school days but well, it's nice to know that we still have our once every 6mths kind of meet-up.

Ad & Cheryl were my foundation study friends. Cheryl and me later went on to take communications (mass comm) together while Ad did PR. Ad & Lyn were in the same course while Cheryl & Corrine were cousins. But we all knew eachother coz. all of us always hung around our fav place and that's computer lab. @ Bldg 6. And well, Ad later became my colleague for 7 years. So in a way, i saw her practically everyday except now (coz. she's now my ex-colleague).

The last time we met was half-a-year ago. Thus, we were wondering if it will take us another half-a-year before the next meet-up. Maybe Christmas but year-end is alway a busy time for everyone. Next comes CNY. It's never ending. But really, all it takes is some effort. Anyway, at least, i know that i will be meeting Ad again soon because we'll planning to celebrate a friend's birthday together.