My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, September 01, 2006

Reflections

It's strange! I was watching tv program last nite when i felt heart-ache. The pain just came suddenly and it was sharp. It happened twice. And before i knew it, i was soaked in tears.

I felt/saw/imagined myself walking along a scenic route. As i was walking, i was hoping that the vehicle that just went pass me would stop and probably, reverse back to where i was standing. It was wish, it was hope. But of course, feelings of dissappointment came because i knew no-matter how much i hope, it didn't quite seem to happen the way i wish it could have happened. The car didn't stop and just drove off. Was it just me. It seems that i've never been that lucky or fortunate.

While i knew it was proably a reflection of a scene which i just saw from the program, none-the-less, it was also a reflection of wishing and wanting the desires of my heart comes true.

Received a text-mail from Cheryl(Quek) afew days back which encourages me this week. It says :"Dun worry about anything; instead,pray about everything. Tell God your needs and dun forget to thank him for his answers. If you do this, u'll experience God's peace." Phil 4:6-7.

Every morning when i wake up (or most mornings), i'll tell God my desires. Trusting that it will come to pass if it's according to his will. Hopefully, i won't be dissappointed (just like the car who didn't stop or reverse back).