My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's Teacher's Day

Didn't realise that it's Teacher's Day today (or did i get it wrong) till i overheard some people talking about it recently. It's been a long time since i celebrated Teacher's Day.

Talking abt it, i can't help but mention Jim Carden, my really good looking PR lecturer during my uni days. He's young, smart, suave and really cool. Heard that he use to be a model. We use to look-up to him as a role model and he'll always be encouraging and motivating us to be good PR practioners. And well, he's totally mesmerizing when it's winter time, especially when he's in his smart suit and trench coat.(Hang on ... is it him or is it the clothes? Ha ha!)So in a way, that explains why he's so popular and his classes are always full. In fact, packed to the brim even though it's the first lecture @ 8.30am on a freezing cold morning. I wonder if the students were there to attend his class or just to see him. But well, those were the good old days which makes student life abit more interesting.

And of course, there are other teachers who have taught me and left behind some good and not so good memories in the past(since primary school days).

To my friends and cousins we are teacher's (HJ, Lijun, Cindy, Shawn, Candice, Claudia, Jerwen, Mengfeng, Pauline). Happy Teacher's Day. I know being a teacher is not easy, in fact, tough! Even though i'm no longer a 'student', i'll still like to tell u/ say that .. hey! Well done. Good Job. You're Appreciated and I'm proud of u (esp. on your dedication, committement,care and conceren to the students). This is your day. Enjoy every bit of it. There are always good and bad times but when u look back, i believe there's always a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.