My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Visitors @ Work

It was a good day yesterday. We had free breakfast in the office because the company which was using our facilities for some training sessions had catered too much food. So as usual, we were the back-up squad.

We had 2 visitors during lunch-time. One of our ex-interns, Nelson came back to visit us. Shortly after, it was my ex-colleague. Wow ... it must have been a 'good' day.

Anyway, my ex-colleague asked me, "How are you? What have you been busy with lately? Still busy and active in church?" I was thinking ... oh no .... it's the how are u question again. At times, i just don't know how to reply. Hmm ... do u want to hear the official or non-official version? Just kiddin'.

But the question certainly reminds me that when i was a young christian, i can't take it if people say that i am holy or spiritual just bec. i am active in church. Of course, it's a different story now coz. i am way pass that stage. Now, it's more of how i am able to contribute n serve.

Besides the usual cg roles, i have 2 ministries & attending one course (more like a refresher) currently. For ministry, it seems more like one is on full-time and another on part-time basis (coz. it's project base). MC did ask if i am ready to take-over and lead the team. Told him that i'll think abt it first coz. i don't think i can handle if there's too much on my plate. Not forgetting, my vocal class too. But well, so far, i'm enjoying it. No complains although it can be quite tiring at times.