My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Monday, September 11, 2006

Church Anniversary Celebration

This week is gonna be an exciting & busy week with all the practices & rehersals for church anniversary this sat @ Sing Expo. For the first time, i'll be 'performing' at the exhibition venue instead of managing events at the venue. So perhaps, i'll look at things from a different perspetive.

But 2 weeks later, it'll be a differnt story. My project/event will be held at Hall 5 & 6A. It's gonna be more than 50,000 people and not 3,000 which we are expecting @ this celebration. Hmm ... how nice if we have 50,000 people coming for our service. Can u imagine the number of people that will come to know Christ? Wow .. that will be tremendous.

I've invited afew friends to come, including mom. Mabel say she'll ask MJ. Hopefully they can all make it coz. that will mean alot to me. It's not that i want them to come and see me sing but hopefully, they will be touched by God through the service.

  Posted by Picasa
















I've enjoyed all the practices so far and it's great to see everyone from various congregations coming together. I particularly like the young ones from the youth service. They are so cute and adorable.One of them actually looks like my cousin. Alot of time & effort has been put in by various groups and ministries. From musicians to the dancers, MM team etc. And not forgetting from our choir side, there's HJ, Rachael etc who led us week after week. And now, there's Tricia who's busy with our costumes.

Anyway, hope that Cheryl (Ng), my dear friend & shepherd will be able to come too. She's actually on maternity leave but mentioned last week that she may be able to come. That will be great.

Talk abt it, i've not passed the gift to the newly promoted parents. Anyway, i hve plans to visit her this sun. So maybe on sun then.

After this busy period of practice for church anniversary, i wonder what's next in the pipeline? Christmas sevice prep? Anyway not sure abt others but for me, i've always been use to being busy. Usually feels weird when the momentum slows down. It feels as if something is amiss.

So far for this month, there's still several things that's coming ahead. Dad's birthday, Sharon's bridal shower, maybe outstation for afew days to KL next week (not confirmed yet), sign up for pilates and vocal class, my event and hopefully, get back to my exercise routine. Looking forward to exercising with Lynette, MF and the rest. Oh ... we were talking abt night cycling the other day. That will be fun. For those that are interested, do let me know. Feel free to join me.