My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Prayer Closet

Lord! I long to hear from you for an answer, for a confirmation. You know how it has been for me these few days. The anticipation of getting the answer from you. Each day when i wake, each day when i sleep. Even with hopes of getting the answer in my dreams.

Hear my prayers, speak to me. You know the longings of my heart, and you know what is best for me. GOD give me strength and courage, a new day to start, and peace within my troubled heart. I cannot make it on my own. I am afraid at times and all alone. But I will gain the strength to stand, by reaching out to hold thy hand.

GOD, give me strength, to make it through. I will pray and walk with you. Looking forward to hearing the answer loud & clear from you. I am gripped with anxiety. The anticipation simply kills.


Prayer For A Friend
And i've been praying for a friend. I talked to God and spoke your name. I asked the Lord to give you strength, to calm you from your stress. And ask for his protection and blessings, to be showered upon you. I asked the Lord to help you, in the uphill days to come. I asked our precious loving father, to guide you through your life.

He whispered in the quiet, and filled my my heart with peace. He said that you are deeply loved, that his grace will never cease.