My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Choir Rehersal ... But Where Was I ???

Rushed down for choir rehersal yesterday from work. There were so many things on my mind and i couldn't feel at complete ease or relaxed. I hate the feeling. Was desperately trying to clear work coz. will only be in the office on Mon & Tue next week as i will be outstation to Jakarta & Bangkok. Will also be in the office only on Wed the following week coz. going off to Manila. Thus, i was rushing to settle all the urgent matters.

It was rush.. rush .. and rush!Didn't help when my immediate boss will be away for the whole of next week.

Anyway, it was so strange ... i was singing but my mind was somewhere else. Where was that somewhere? I saw myself back at the carpark of my apartment in Melbourne where i used to stay. Funny ... but i saw myself standing there singing in the carpark in the cold winter nite with a friend. Can't believe myself. I wasn't even thinking of Melbourne.

I was worried too. I kept thinking of next week. What if my flight which is still on waiting list is not confirmed. Now i have a flight to Jakarta confirmed but the trip back is still on waiting list. I need a connecting flight to Bangkok which is also on waiting list although the flight back from BKK is confirmed. And it's friday already. I don't have the luxury of time here. No matter what ... i need to secure seats because i need to be there to be there to do presentation. In fact, it's going to be the first time doing presentation by myself in front of 100 over people.

Mon & Tue will be quite crucial. I kept thinking about all the back-up plans. Just put me on any available flights, no choice but to ask for business/first class and explain to bosses when they are back, write/call the airlines (connection) etc etc.

Anyway, i can't do anything now. Just pray and leave it in God's good hands. It was also prayers that could give me the calmness and peace. I leave it to God and he will take care of it.