My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Last Week - Travel Fair

Am glad that travel fair is finally over. Quite afew people congratulated me on the good turnout and great success. In terms of booths, size & visitorship, it is the biggest and best. Finally exceeded Mr Lee's (Past President)record and he has promised to buy us dinner. But do i feel extremly happy or enthusiastic about it? Well!Not really. All i can say is that it's just another tf to me.

Very strangely, i didn't have the zest to go all out for this project as compared to before. But somehow or the other, things just fall into place. I really thank God for pulling me through this. 'Ms Beautiful' did an excellent job running the ops although it's her first major project. And the other 'Ms M' really helped me to take care of my ad campaign and the various sponsorships.

I remember feeling quite down at some point during show-days admist the crowds and noise. I just felt like i couldn't go on and i had absolutely zero energy and strength to face the various sponsorship compliance issues, complains & feedbacks. But thankfully, a friend called and somehow, the phone call lifted my spirits and really cheered me up. I guess God heard me & just knew how to encourage me. I guess the sermon on sunday morning by Ps Jeff also helped me alot.

Anyway, some pictures on the fair. Oh! Guess what, i think we also broke our own record of lost children this time. We had a total of 11 lost kids and most are between 3 - 4 years. 9 boys and 2 gals to be exact. Also met up with quite afew people during the opening day but unfortunatedly, didn't really have the chance to catch up. As usual, it's the hi & bye kind.

Look who's here ... the identical brothers.
Brian & Benjamin. I love Benjamin's smile. Makes me feel happy whenever i see him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Benjamin - always ready to smile. He's a smiley boy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Some special design booths

  Posted by Picasa




















Overview of exhibition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Vintage cars brought in by an exhibitor
Check this out ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting