My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Day

It's a "PINK DAY" in the office. Not sure why but afew gals (including myself) wore a pink top today. Well! We didn't make any prior arrangement. It just happened.

Anyway, i couldn't believe myself. I actually forgot that i have an intern coming in today. Before i left the office yesterday, i overheard my collegues from the IT department mentioning that there will be a new gal coming in & they have to do something to the computer. In my heart, i was still thinking ... new gal ... to be attached with the IT department? Good grieve ... it's actually my intern who's attached to my project. And all along, i was still thinking that she'll be coming in only next week. Time flies. Blur me!

So there i was, happily surfing the web & checking my emails for a good 15mins before my colleague came to tell me that my intern is actually here. What?? My intern .. today?? Panic panic. Coz. i have to quickly find her work to do. Had a chat with her during lunch and guess what .. found out that she's actually my junior (we were from the same pri & sec school). So naturally, our conversation was about the good/ and not so good times back in school.

Came home early today and was totally bored. Logged on to my computer and ended up chatting with 3 friends online for a good 2 hours (one after the other). It was good catching up with a friend (my ex-shepherd) who's currently in Sydney, my uni friend who's going to Shanghai for work tommorrow and my ex-colleague. In a way, it has been a fruitful evening catching up with people from home (even though it was through msn).