My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Last Week - Birthday Celebrations

Last week was a long week for me. Was working everyday which explains why i've been so tired. Have not had the luxury to read the newspapers which i really missed or have a proper sleep. So today, thankfully .. i had my most needed rest as i was on leave. But still, time flies and it's back to work tomorrow. Have been out of office for a week and thus, i think i don't need to do anything except to clear emails.

Celebrated 2 birthdays last week (Tricia & Ginny). The first was Tricia's birthday which we celebrated on Tue @ Swensen and the other was Ginny's birthday which we celebrated for her on fri.

Tricia's Birthday Celebration (26 Sep)

Celebrated Tricia's birthday with the rest of the choir members @ Swensen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had fun and i am sure everyone had. In a way, it was like a get-together session after the church anniversary as most people turned up.





Personally, i like the cute little gift which i think it was Junming who got it for Tricia (the cute mickey mouse headband). It's really cute. Cecilia couldn't resist and ask me to take a picture for her.





Ginny's Birthday Celebration (29 Sep)

Next was Ginny's birthday which we celebrated for her after the opening ceremony of travel fair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Thanks to Richard, my photographer who took the above picture using my camera for us. Quite paise. His is a professional camera while mine is just a small normal camera)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All was there except Xuefen who was in the offie. Her birthday is actually on Monday but we celebrated for her in advance. Also had a small personal celebration with her, together with M & M at the famous ba chor mee place in bedok afer work on sunday.



Ginny with M & M (Mag & May), my Taipei buddies during the recent company retreat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's myself, Ginny & Anita.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok. I asked Ginny to pose and she really strike a pose for me. But well, not like a model but in her own style though. That's just her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Birth of Baby Jadyn

Just received news that Doris just gave birth to Jadyn today. She's just 8 months (premature) and is currently in ICU. Just pray that everything will be fine for both mother & child. Congratulations to Jeff & Doris. Yeap! That's another addition to our church.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting