My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Friday, September 29, 2006

Encouragement

Just came home from work and i am so tired.

Anyway, felt quite encouraged today because my mentor cum sifu came by to visit me for awhile when i was onsite. Somehow, it just gave me an extra boost of strength and courage to do what i am suppose to do. It's his presence that counts even though we barely spoke to eachother for 5 mins.

His presence is just like comfort and strength to me. For someone who always have faith, belief and trusted in me. It's like having a pat on the back and a good hug and says, well done, keep it up. I'm proud of u. U can do it.

But sometimes, i still do wonder ... how did i actually survive without my mentor around. The period was really tough and i do admit, many tears were shed and questions were asked. But it was also a period of time when i really held on to God too. Perhaps the truth is just like God, who is always there for me and in me. And in the same way, my mentor is always behind me.