My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Singapore Idol 2006

Hady's The Winner!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Singapore has made her choice. The smooth R&B vocals of Hady Mirza have won over the hearts of viewers and he has been crowned Singapore's new singing sensation.

I was there to watch the Grand Final - Results Show tonite.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eve called this afternoon and told me that she has extra tickets. So why not.

Pictures of Eve & the gals from MediaCorp (her friends from a different dept)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But the funny thing is that i've not watched a single episode of this season Singapore Idol. Well, cg is on every wed which explains why i never got the chance to watch (it's ok. no big deal anyway).

So for me, it was the first time for me listening to Hady & Johnatan sing. If u ask me who i'm supporting ... well! how i can decide when i didn't watch a single episode rite?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But indeed, the atmosphere was electrifying with decibel-breaking cheers & screams.





Definedly more fun watching it live than @ home.