My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Great Reminder

It's totally strange as to how timely reminders and messages are. I was reminded by 3 person this week (1 on monday, 1 yesterday and 1 today) that where i am or is to be, i actually have great ability and authority to make things happen because i am already part of the team. This applies to both work and ministry.

I guess many times, most people like me, in the midst of their daily lives and routines tend to forget that you are actually part of it/part of the team. Thus, you should actually be the one that make things happen rather than waiting or depending on others to make it happen. It starts with yourself. You are in it, part of it and not out of it.

Yes, it's really timely and i believe this is a good start to another exciting and challenging journey. Looking forward to it.

Labels: