My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Wedding Invitation

Chris, my ex-housemate in hong kong just send me an email yesterday. I can't believe it but she's invited to attend Ada Choi's (蔡少芬) wedding. I love to watch her dramas. My Miss Hong Kong is making me soooo envious. I am also attending a wedding today. The difference is that it is not Ada's wedding. I suppose that's one of the perks of working in TVB station. She gets to work and travel alongside with celebrities.

蔡少芬



My friend is making me so envious. She went to Israel with Ada last year.

When we were in school, we used to joke alot of our dreams and wishes. She always told me that she hope to work in the TV station one day. And get to mingle with famous stars. It was more than a joke and dream back then. But many years down the road, it's a reality and i'm very happy for her. It just reminds me that wishes can be made true. It may seems far-fetched at times but when you work on it, it can turn into a reality.

Chris in Israel last year



Labels: