My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!

Because .........

1) It was the first time my brother attended church service today. Not once but twice. I didn't ask him. He was the one that asked me bring him. Can't believe it because all my previous attempts failed on me terribly.

After Hope service, we went straight to attend the 2.30pm service at New Creation Church. He surprised me today when i woke up. When i opened my door, he asked me about church and if i could take him to New Creation Church. One of his friends attend New Creation Church and she has invited him to service last week. He was curious. I am glad things went well today. He enjoyed the services although he did not understand everything. And i think his impression of church has certainly changed. He say that it's very happening! What can i say but i hope for the very best next week.

2) I am still receiving birthday presents and well-wishes
Thanks Penny!

3)Received a phone call from an old friend whom i have not been in touch for several years. He called to send me birthday greetings and also arrange to meet up.

Labels: