My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Food. Great Fun. Great Company

Had an enjoyable time on Good Friday at Jean's place. I love her cosy apartment. If i had one of my own, i wouldn't mind staying home most of the time and just invite friends over to chill out. I love her 'private movie room' too. Such a brillant idea to watch movies by using the projector.

We were suppose to have BBQ but unfortunatedly, the barbeque pit was already booked. Thus, we catered some food but it was quite nice too. Thanks to Ronald for the durian feast which we had by the poolside. Will be perfect if there was some wine at that time.



One for the memories. Those who turned up for the party. Glad that Christine came to join us too. After downloading the photo last night, i realised that the photo seems to show Simon pulling Edwin's ear. Ha ha!



Penny realised it after i emailed the photos out. She did some photo editing to remove the hands. Now it looks perfect. If not, it looks as if Edwin is being bullied.



I love the Elmo toy that Jean has. Perfect toy to make u feel happy after a day's work & to release stress too. When squeezed, Elmo would chortle and begin to shake and laugh hysterically. Seeing Elmo falls down and wiggles on the ground, and then gets back up by himself is just so funny. I'll consider getting one for myself.

Labels: ,