My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Saturday, March 22, 2008

This Is Cool

I was at the national museum afew days ago with my colleagues and i love the grandeur of the architeture and it reminded me alot about my visits of the musuems in Europe.

I love the fibreglass statue of David is 8.5m. No one would miss it as it is placed in the centre of the museum historical rotunda.



I also like the interesting 'Art' on the wall just outside the museum shop. The piece of art was made up with homeware such as plastic soup spoons, plastic gloves, funnels, etc. Quite cool!



I love this design the best coz. it is so cute and innovative in a way.



On the way out, my colleagues and me walked past the 'artistic wall' again and we realised that the design has all changed. We saw a group of youngsters moving some of the 'materials' on the wall and came out with new designs. It was then when we realised that the spoons, funnels etc are all movable. We had a great laugh over it.

What i love best about the musuem is the two lovely bars cum cafe and restaurants. Muse and Novus. Planning to host an event there soon. I think the guests would love it. I think my friends would love this new chill out place too.

Labels: ,