My Blog, My Thoughts, My Reflections

WeNdY tAn

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thaddeus @ 3 months

Went to visit Thaddeus after celebrating Philip, KW & May Leng's birthday today. Was suppose to go over grandma's place to play with baby last nite but unfortunatedly, i was unwell and plan was cancelled last min. My cousins, grandma were all expecting mom & me to go over but so sorry, just can't make it. Thankfully, i am well again this morning and made it up today. What touches me today is that two of my grandmas actually called and ask if i was alright and gave me 'health tips'. Very sweet and thoughtful of them.

Anyway, Baby Junior has grown bigger, heavier and longer. He is 5plus kg now and mom, auntie violet, joyce & me were all complaning that our arms ache after carrying him for awhile. At that point, i really felt very proud of all my friends who have become mummies. Their arms must have ache like crazy. But well, i guess it becomes part and parcel when it's your own child.

As for Thaddeus, we hear that his daddy carries him on one hand at times and used baby as dumb-bell. Hmm .. father and son bonding in their own way. ha ha!



Thaddeus @ 3 months. Me carrying him on one hand and taking photo of him with the other. Don't think i can do the same thing for long.

Looking forward to playing with Damien on tuesday and seeing Baby Ashton for the first time on sat during his first month.

Labels: ,